Mark J. Bunim, Esq
Case Closure, LLC.
250 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10177
Mark J. Bunim, Esq
COMMERCIAL DISPUTES REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE
- Mediated multi-million-dollar partnership dispute arising out of a commercial buy-out agreement
- Mediated allocation disputes of commercial enterprises arising out of the passing away of a principal shareholder
- Mediated corporate dissolution dispute where issues involved EBITDA and valuation
- Mediated family-owned real estate business shareholder and estate dispute
- Mediated advertising agency partnership dissolution
- Mediated claim by former employee against pharmaceutical company regarding buyout/ ownership of intellectual property
- Mediated environmental malpractice claim against engineering company
- Mediated partnership breakup in the technology industry
- Mediated land contamination case against co-op building
- Mediated claim against former directors and officers of an internet company by creditors of that company, for negligent management practices.
- Mediated dispute between one of the nation’s largest internet service providers and a large business customer concerning alleged breach of contractual terms for the speed of internet service and private cloud storage capacity issues.
- Mediated claim by secured trade lender against former customer for misrepresentation of assets.
- Mediated claim by purchases of a business against sellers/employees for misrepresentation and over-evaluation.
- Mediated claim by purchasers of an office complex against sellers, regarding the viability of tenant leases.
- Mediated a claim by a web-based program “reseller-licensee” against licensor regarding compliance with contractual terms involving quotas.
- Mediated a Class Action shareholder suit involving a stock buy-back undervaluation claim.
- Mediated a multi-million dollar dispute between executors of an estate where the deceased left stock to be distributed to charities and the co-executors disagreed as to which charities would be recipients.
- Mediated an accountant liability claim arising out of undetected defalcations.
- Mediated Seller/Buyer commercial real estate disputes.
- Mediated multiple business dissolution cases among family members and related partnership disputes.
- Mediated law firm, accounting firm and other professional entity dissolutions.
- Mediated estate and trust matters involving beneficiary claims.
- Mediated an accountant liability claim involving allegations of negligent preparation of financial statements and projections.
- Mediated a claim against a financial advisor resulting from the recommendation of faulty investments.
- Mediated an equipment suitability dispute between a manufacturer, distributor and end-user.
- Mediated sibling dispute concerning care of parents and sibling financial dealings.
- Mediated commercial construction professional engineering malpractice claim.
- Mediated a software company/licensee dispute.
- Mediated financial sector software contract dispute.
- Mediated international textile merchandise industry agent/principal dispute.
- Arbitrated construction dispute between owner and contractor involving delays, defects and claims of contractual non-compliance.
- Arbitrated fee payment disputes between a litigation expert team and retaining companies.
- Arbitrated dispute between two competitors over domestic and international retail products’ rights and customer exclusivity.
- Arbitrated a dispute between brothers over dissolution of a family group of businesses.
- Arbitrated consumer civil right complaint against a finance company.
- Arbitrated employee claims of harassment against a former employer.
- Arbitrated law firm fee disputes [ with malpractice counterclaims].
- Arbitrated franchise termination dispute.
- Arbitrated Federal Communications Law dispute.
- Arbitrated claims regarding control of multi-million dollar family-owned business
- Arbitrated Data-breach case
- Arbitrated private club world-wide company dispute with outside financial service company
- Arbitrated breach of fiduciary duty claim against a financial advisory firm
- Arbitrated computer software dispute in terms of compliance with contractual specifications
- Arbitrated multiple disputes between policyholders and insurers arising out of claims of failure to obtain consent to retain counsel and to settle.