Mark J. Bunim, Esq
Case Closure, LLC.
250 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10177
Mark J. Bunim, Esq
INSURANCE DISPUTES REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE
- Mediated broker/dealer insurance coverage dispute
- Mediated multi-million dollar insurance brokerage ownership dispute
- Mediated directors and officers coverage dispute involving a Federal Grand Jury Investigation against a prominent company
- Mediated employment coverage disputes between insurer and securites brokerage company.
- Mediated insurance coverage under an Admiralty policy for lost goods in China.
- Mediated title insurance coverage dispute involving New York City commercial property.
- Mediated legal malpractice claims involving land purchase agreement.
- Mediated an insurance coverage dispute arising out of a property damage loss in lower Manhattan, to a significant commercial property, resulting from the collapse of the World Trade Center.
- Mediated a multi-million dollar dispute between a primary insurer and excess layers and reinsurers of excess layers, both domestic and foreign, as to percentage allocation of loss for foreign-based multiple explosions.
- Mediated a denial of disability benefits to the senior partner of a large national law firm.
- Mediated a long term disability claim by a Wall Street trader who claimed permanent disabling injuries.
- Mediated numerous life insurance claim denials where the insurer was claiming misrepresentation in the application process.
- Mediated a dispute between many layers of competing insurers as to which policies were responsible for a large personal injury loss.
- Mediated resolution of an insurance coverage dispute for a restaurant/bar’s liability for personal injuries, including permanent paraplegic injury, involving use of a structured settlement.
- Mediated property damage claims involving condos and private residences.
- Mediated a construction accident group of cases involving injured workers and various contractor/ sub-contractor allocation issues.
- Mediated an insurance coverage dispute between the officers of an auto warranty business and their D&O insurer involving coverage for a shareholder suit.
- Mediated professional liability coverage matters.
- Mediated life insurance benefit allocation coverage cases.
- Mediated environmental policy coverage dispute involving land and water pollution.
- Mediated commercial property fire damage loss disputes.
- Mediated New Jersey School District contractual dispute with former official.
- Mediated coverage dispute on an advertising injury claim.
- Mediated Directors and Officers coverage disputes involving Hedge Funds and Private Equity entities.
- Mediated dispute between insurer and TPA over administration of a nationwide program.
- Mediated numerous legal malpractice matters.
- Arbitrated multiple insurance program premium reimbursement disputes.
- Arbitrated group insurance program cancellation involving large manufacturing company and insurer and State Insurance Department.
- Arbitrated dispute between insured and multiple insurers over the applicability of triggering conditions and exclusions in a manuscript business interruption/ supply chain policy.
- Arbitrated dispute between co-insurers over responsibility for payment of loss.
- Arbitrated dispute between insurer and broker concerning alleged misrepresentations in the scope of risk.
- Arbitrated dispute between primary and excess insurer over excess carrier’s coverage defenses.
- Arbitrated legal malpractice and accountants malpractice matters.
- Arbitrated a physicians group reimbursement claim against an insurer.
- Arbitrated dispute between health insurer and agent over alleged marketing misrepresentation scheme.
- Arbitrated maritime dispute between insurer and agent regarding alleged misrepresentation of risk.
- Arbitrated dispute between nursing homes and insurer regarding premium reimbursements
- Arbitrated Property-Casualty Insurance Company/ MGA, business divorce.
- Arbitrated multi-million dollar D&O coverage dispute between insured and primary and excess insurers
- Arbitrated general contractor/ insurer coverage dispute arising from NYC commercial office tower construction project
- Arbitrated International Credit Insurance claim
- Arbitrated multiple Rep. and Warranty insurance coverage claims, including claims for bad faith
- Arbitrated dispute between senior living provider and property management company regarding insurance coverage
- Arbitrated multiple disputes between policyholders and insurers arising out of claims of failure to obtain consent to retain counsel and to settle.